June 3, 2009

April 17, 2007-Online Inspiration

OK, so I'm addicted to meandering the web and have found four of the coolest sites that are inspiring, craft-wise. I love their uniqueness and I would love to be their drooling student...First is Molly Chicken. She even has free tutorials to recreate your own version of her coolness.

Second is the site of TftCarrie's photos of her work. I've got to find out if she's got a blog somewhere... My favorite is the hand crocheted blessing dress.

Third is Posie Gets Cozy. I would love to have her come and decorate/give me advice for my home. Just everything I love...vintage fabrics, eclectic knicknacs; oh man, I'm in love with her style.

And fourth is Bella Dia. She's similar to Posie and yet her own style, too. Just look at the things she's made! I want every one of those bags.

So browse these awesome sites for ideas and inspiration. I'm trying to finish a few WIPs and then work on my Crochet Journal to record all my (few) creations so far and then post pictures here. Ta Ta!

No comments: